No announcement yet.

Body parts: Which one is the FUNNIEST?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The arse is the only inherently funny organ...because it can fart. Farts are always funny, especially in a crowded elevator or at a funeral.

All the other organs (boobs, penises, noses, testicles, toes, etc.) have to be hit, wiggled, stepped on, or kicked to be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
      The arse is the only inherently funny organ...because it can fart. Farts are always funny, especially in a crowded elevator or at a funeral.
      Er, I hate to break it to you, but there's another body part that can and does fart, and in a much funnier fashion for that matter...
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871

Er, I hate to break it to you, but there's another body part that can and does fart, and in a much funnier fashion for that matter...
        Oh. Uh. You mean...the...er...armpit. Yeah, that's it! It's the ol' artificial fart in the armpit.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Oh. Uh. You mean...the...er...armpit. Yeah, that's it! It's the ol' artificial fart in the armpit.
          No, somewhere...else. Perhaps one of the very few Polytubbies who possess it can clue you in.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
            No, somewhere...else. Perhaps one of the very few Polytubbies who possess it can clue you in.
            Actually, His Excellency George Carlin can resolve the OP question in one fell swoop:

Unbelievable!

Comment

Further discussion points from Bing:

1. Boobs are awesome and are proof that there is a divine creator.

2. They indicate furthermore that the divine creator loves us and wants us to be happy.

3. They also suggest that the divine creator has a sense of humor. But if that really were true, he'd give us three instead of two.

(Interruption)

AC: ...but men only have two hands... (thinks about this) ...ahhhhh... I see...
              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                Further discussion points from Bing:

2. They indicate furthermore that the divine creator loves us and wants us to be happy.

3. They also suggest that the divine creator has a sense of humor. But if that really were true, he'd give us three instead of two.

(Interruption)

AC: ...but men only have two hands... (thinks about this) ...ahhhhh... I see...
                This took me a while. I kept trying to figure out where the third one would go, and I kept coming back to the head--except I was under the impression most guys liked what was there.

Then, I realized: Oh, the other head...
                B♭3

Comment

...well to be honest if the same woman talks about sex in a more normal environment, like (say) over a drunken lunch, she's just A Normal Woman.
                  When did a drunken lunch become a "normal environment?
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

When I turned 21 and could drink legally.
                    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

lol 21 LOL

Ass all the way. Although there are some funny bellybuttons out there, the novelty wears out fast.
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I actually lived in different places where I was able to drink legally at different ages.

In China there is no enforced drinking age. For various societal and biological reasons, Chinese alcoholism is not really a big problem. (Although drug use is.)

In Britain it's 18 years.

In America it's 21 years.
                        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

18 here as well.

Although at the time it only meant we had to stop hiding the fact from the parents of some friends (and then again some of them still drank behind their parents' backs), and not risk being kicked out of a bar (we didn't go to most of the bars that did kick minors out, anyways). Nowadays it's a bit harder to buy alcohol if you're underage (supermarkets now check IDs, for example. When I was 15 I used to go to the supermarket to buy wine and nobody would object when I said it was for my parents)
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Voted before reading the first post (as should be), voted for boobs, and clearly your friend knows what he is talking about , even though they are not in the lead (yet), but will be - I am sure - unless Poly gay population outnumbers the rest (which cannot be excluded as a possibility)...
                            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie

There are millions of fashion blogs out there. Just visit one.

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

"Boobs a Lot" by Steve Weber

Comment

Working...
                                X