No announcement yet.

Body parts: Which one is the FUNNIEST?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body parts: Which one is the FUNNIEST?

I'm two amaretto sours and a mimosa into lunch, and I've frankly had it with this. My friend Bing claims that boobs are inherently funny. I wouldn't deny it, but I think arses are MUCH funnier. And they have the benefit of being universal, unlike boobs, which are only present on 1 out of 2 people (NB: Meatloaf is an outlier).

So Bing is irritated and says boobs are the culmination of comedic intent and the living proof that a) there is a God, and b) He is a dirty old man. Meanwhile Willcox reckons that balls are pretty funny and give boobs and arses a good run for their money. But then again Willcox would think that because he's been an old janitor all his life and thus is a wrinkled retainer or a scrotum pole.

What do YOU find funniest?
    Breastesses, especially the ones that can talk and would say "Mumbaaaaaas" in a low fruity baritone.
    0%
    Cocks, spam sceptres, mutton muskets, pork swords, purple headed warrior, instigators of phallus aforethought, idols of inclining inches, and dark princes of rhythm. (Note: this is the banana option.)
    0%
    Beavers, Predator's faces, axe wounds, stench trenches, known in Britland as fannies and in the Yankmericans as "puh-seh".
    0%
    Arses! Your freckle, your chocolate starfish, your barking spider, your windward passage, the resting place of the trumpeter's lips.
    0%
    Balls, bannocks, bollocks, testicles - the ultimate groupies, they're just there for the ride, giving backslapping encouragement when the boss is stuck away doing all the hard work just inches away.
    0%
    Last edited by Alinestra Covelia; October 11, 2008, 14:06.
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Update: I just voted for arses. Bing can bloody well tickle.
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

The funny bone.

Comment

Funny bone? So put your vote down for penis then, what are you wwatinig for

Serioulsy this is one pole you want to get involved in.
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Isn't it fun to have a ****!
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Regular part would be the finger. It's very versatile.

Naughty part would depend. Funny by itself, or describing? Arses would win the 1st hands (cheeks?) down, due to available gaseous expulsions, sometimes on demand.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Thread needs pics in order to appropriately judge the topic.

Comment

Uranus
                Attached Files
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                  Isn't it frightflrly good to have adong
                  Its so stwelll to own a stiffi
                  itsdevine to havke a dick
                  From the tinyest ltlii tadger to the worsdl biggst *****

So 3 cheirs for yor williy or Jonh tMonsa
                  Hooray for your 1 eyd troesre snake
                  Your puece of pork youre wifes' bset priend
                  Youre percy or your cokc
                  You can rap it up in riband you can put it in your sock
                  But dont' take it out in pbulic or they wil put you in the dock
                  And you won't come back. Uhhh thakrn you kvery mkch
                  "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                    I believe the correct formulation is: Isn't it Awfully Nice to have a Penis.
                    http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

nuttin could funnier .....

than a meat thermometer....

rectum?...nearly killed him
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Believe they put it best...makes me get all choked up, gaspin for air..each time I think about it, cant stand it, need to sit down and take a deep breath
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I've always thought "spleen" was a funny word.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I agree with you, asses and taints are far funnier.
                            If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

NOSTRILS
                              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Working...
                              X