The Nuke Thread: Volume 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nuke Thread: Volume 1

First may I congradulate some of you for getting back my motivation for evil

Now, The purpose of this thread is two fold, firstly it will be simliar to the babes thread, excpet instead it shall be pictures of end of the world type images, such as nukes, gasmasks, hazmat suits, radiation signs, and occasionaly weapons of war are ok too.

Rules:

No image attachments, direct links to be easy on the server here.

In theme pictures, drawings, icons, etc, art is welcome but only if it is relevant.

Please no identifiable, people, gore, or displayed violence.

Videos are allowed too, even of games like Fallout 3 etc.... if it seems releavent.

Note: The second purpose of the thread is only interesting to people with a high understanding of philisophy and a decent intellect,

so if you don't want to read this part just skip down to viewing the fun part.

enable Skipping

Background: Approximately 2 years before i joined Apolyton in 1999 I formed an organization known as der Truppen des Todes (Troops of Death, AKA Terror Troops) which come to think of it (unrelated) all my members are dead now. This was to be my backbone in my since then cancelled world domination plans. The plan was to create a Media strong, finanical terror empire in order to fund my creation of a world power sized armed forces that would according to my mathmatical caculations be ready to take over the world by 2019. I however, had several pitfalls during this, one of which is i didn't fully comprehend my correct enemies, got very distracted with superflous bigotry and by September 11, 2001 I knew the plan was no longer viable due to the increased security measures of the world powers and the public outrage at the idea of "Terror." With that in mind and my personal problems involved, my motivation disintegrated, and this idea was completely void, impossible, nada, Zero Probablity.

Today: I plan to create a new organization, which i'm looking for a working title (ideas welcome), with a catchy achronym. The purpose of this organization is not to improve the world, take it over, or challange nations on a direct level, but the complete and
    total elimation of all life on this planet is #1 priority. For example it could be called Campaign for the Elimination of All Life on Earth or CEALE.

How this thread fits in: I'm needing some propoganda images, of destruction, chaos and such for the end of the world, and although its tempting to just go visit a Christian website on the Rapture i don't think i can stomach it well enough so this thread will
    accomplish these ends.

Can I join: No, this organization is me, I'm the only one I can trust to get the job done. Got it?!

Disclaimer: Q- But wait i'm part of a govermental task force to stop terrorism and such things, we should be mointering you, no?

A- No its a waste of your time, think of this merely as a intellectual philisophical evaluation of the artistic aspects of war and chaos..... as I will not act unless there is a 99.999% probabilty that my plan would work at the time in the FULL (read FULL) destruction of the planet, so go chase people that will partially destroy it as they just make people suffer and are BAAAAD. My
    purpose is to eliminate the cause of Suffering Life.

disable skipping

Here are some I'll start out with:

"Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

How about where a nuke would be an improvement?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Comment

Ok, you just stepped over the line.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Oh comeon Slow i was kidding i used to live in Texas

Comment

Bud, I know. Until someone else gets here, I have to argue with you. I have to argue. What good is living without arguing, I ask you.

Comment

All this map stuff reminds me I have a map i can scan with the cold war nuclear targets around the globe, if anyone is interested, and the thread survives tommorow's Mings morning coffee break i'll post it.

EDIT: (or his midnight snack as i see he's online LOL)

Comment

That would be cool. I'd be interested in seeing that.

Comment

I bet they nuke Portland but the rest of Oregon should be ok. Eugene is a nuke free zone too.
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I don't want to nuke Oregon. I liked Crater Lake.

Comment

Never been there. Its a crater though, maybe it was nuked when dinosaurs ruled the earth.

Comment

Dinosaurs had nukes? No wonder. It all becomes clear.

Comment

Okay lastly before i go to bed.

My favorite Nuclear Hero:

DUKE NUKEM'!!!

and my general all around role model for my life:

He wants to blow up the earth too!! Marvin the Martian

Comment

Well duh. After the nuke war against the aliens they all went underground where they've thrived and are about ready to reemerge onto the surface to claim their rightful place as the masters of the planet.

Comment

I hope they eat Imran.

Comment

Working...
                              X