Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG! This is the most amazing thing EVAR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG! This is the most amazing thing EVAR!

Monkey waiters!!

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Monkey!

On second thought, I'm wondering if they get paid sub-standard.
    Blah

Comment

Oh god. It's spreading.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
        Monkey!

On second thought, I'm wondering if they get paid sub-standard.
        Will work for bananas?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I think they should create their own union
          Blah

Comment

Monkeys throw feces.

Comment

Not trained happy working monkeys!

Specieist!

Comment

I had been worried about monkey unemployment rates.
                We need to keep unemployment confined to humans.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The entire animal kingdom is already unemployed.

I bet THEY"RE responsible for this economic mess!!
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Just don't show them Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom.

Comment

Yat-chan and Fuku-chan, who are both certified by the local authorities to work in the tavern ...

The monkeys work in shifts of up to two hours a day due to Japanese animal rights regulations.
                      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                        The entire animal kingdom is already unemployed.

I bet THEY"RE responsible for this economic mess!!
                        Yah! Lazy welfare slackers! I mean what do they do for all the free food we give them in zoos?!

Comment

Working...
                        X