231,000,000%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 231,000,000%

Be Zimbabwe's inflation. Mugabe craftily secured his place in the history books.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Only 7 of these required for a 700 billion bailout.

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

What exciting times we live in.
      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
        There's a much better way to deal with money probs:

US debt clock runs out of digits

If we all use two-digit measurement any financial probs become easily manageable!
        Blah

Comment

Zimbabwe on the way to true, money-less communism.
          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

I'm gonna declare bankruptcy on my part of the national debt.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

On the plus side, it's much easier to give in to Dr. Evil demands now.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Re: 231,000,000%

Be Zimbabwe's inflation. Mugabe craftily secured his place in the history books.
                He's created more millionaires than any other leader in Africa. Of course, in Zimbabwe, you have to be a millionaire to buy a pack of gum.

Comment

I could print more realistic-looking money from my home computer. Tacky
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

They'll have to start using scientific notation soon.
                    "

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles
                      I'm gonna declare bankruptcy on my part of the national debt.
                      $10.25 trillion debt / 305 million Americans = $33,000 owed per American.

Who's in charge here?!?!!

Comment

Wow, when I saw the title the first thing flashing through my mind was inflation in Zimbabwe, but then I thought no it can't be that bad...

Don't they just use a barter system there by now?
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

Zkribbler seriously. Americans have been living above their standards (I don't know if that's a correct expression in English but I hope you get the gist of it) for years and years.

You've effectively been bottomfeeding on the world (as does the EU - albeit in a lesser degree) so face it: blame the repugs, but also look at yourself and your mighty SUV
                          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs
                            Zkribbler ... also look at yourself and your mighty Miata
                            Fixed

Comment

Working...
                            X