Can someone buy this for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone buy this for me?

I can't afford to sell my house to get this replaced... strange when i bought it was $19.95....... must be inflation too bad my income isn't keeping up:

Can anyone say um........ money laundering?
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

in case it gets deleted later on for posterity
    Attached Files

Comment

Why no free shipping?

Comment

Amazon's commission on that would make it probably the worst way to launder money ever.

Comment

LMAO here is one of the reviewers:

quality has its price, September 24, 2008
          By E. Donovan (UK) - See all my reviews

Dont let the price put you off!! Honestly this Keyboard is quality and at a tad under one hundred thousand. I bought two of these babies and sold my porsche and holiday island retreat to pay them but boy was it worth it. I was able to play LOR BFME 2 with ease. so go ahead and sell the family jewels and look out for the Tetris dedicated keyboard its worth cashing you pension and bonds in.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
            Amazon's commission on that would make it probably the worst way to launder money ever.
            What website do you think would be best for laundering money?

I had a plan once to sell herb through ebay by pretending to sell bottle caps and such for set prices. You buy the yellow bottle cap through the "buy-it-now" for $40 and you get a 40 bag. It would make it possible to sell dope online with credit cards. And the fees wouldn't be a big deal if you've already built that into your margin.

Thing is, it's awfully elaborate, and stoners are a stupid bunch.
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X