Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Best Ripping/Burning FREE Software?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Best Ripping/Burning FREE Software?

I have XP home media version and the media player wont rip CDs into the library, so what systems would you recommend?

dBpoweramp: mp3 converter, FLAC, WAV, AAC and Apple Losslesss. CD Ripper, Album Art Fixing, Asset UPnP Server
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I use:

Exact Audio Copy is a so called audio grabber for CDs using standard CD and DVD-ROM drives. The main differences

for ripping..... or

for burning...
      "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Holy crap! Thorn!
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Glad to see i still know some people here i might stick around for a lil while then.....

Comment

I haven't seen you in a coon's age. I hope all is well.

Comment

To paraphrase:

I'm doing fine, depression over...... demon gone..... psychosis under control.... still living with my old boyfriend tho we are seperated not together, i do however have a girlfriend in Scotland that I am hoping to marry one day.

Spend most of my time these days on Secondlife. Been a while since I even looked at a forum.
              So yeah doing good, i spend my time in secondlife mostly i'll do a lil review in a day or two on it.... to explain why its more addicting then this place

Comment

Working...
              X