No announcement yet.

The Second Presidental Debate Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Called Obama wrong on Iraq... Apparently being a cheerleader for the Iraq invasion was the right move.
    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
    -Joan Robinson

Comment

My friends is his favorite rhetorical crutch. IIRC, they were saying his debate prep crew was trying to get him to stop. Apparently unsuccessfuly.
      "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
      "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
      "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Bosh
        Can he stop saying "my friends" please? Please? Who told him that doing this over and over every time he speaks is a good idea?
        Referring to The Surge (tm) of course.

Anyone else notice how many bald old men are in the audience? Maybe the crack about hair transplants was a good idea
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
          If Boris is really playing the "my friends" drinking game, he's a goner by now.
          No kidding. I hope we've got someone else in Portland who can call 911 for him.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Bosh
            Can he stop saying "my friends" please? Please? Who told him that doing this over and over every time he speaks is a good idea?
            LOL he said it again
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Haven't noticed much of a difference in the CNN graph between the candidates thus far. Any time either one of them has gotten testy, they've gone noticably down. Same thing when McCain started talking about Iraq.

Comment

Why has the holocaust come up in every debate?

Comment

Jews are his friend.
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Note for international people: the Fox News live video feed is by far the best if you're not in America.
                    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Watching this debate is brain damage.
                      "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                      "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                      "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

reagan, roosevelt, how many heroes does mccain have?
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

sweet jesus am i in trouble if this keeps up
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Pakistan? I thought Iron Man took care of that.
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Dear god Boris, stop while you still have a liver...
                              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Kirnwaffen
                                Watching this debate is brain damage.
                                Well, it isn't a debate, really. That is something I'd really like to see in 2012. A real debate, with follow-up and candidates questioning and replying to one another... that would be wonderful.

Comment

Working...
                                X