The Second Presidental Debate Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Second Presidental Debate Thread

Here be the Official Poly Presidental Debate Thread. Let's be civil, kids.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Phelps Wins!
    Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm going to see if I can find a channel here:

That will provide debate coverage for free.

-=Vel=-
      The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

A plane has hit the second tower. I repeat, a plane has hit the second tower.

Comment

Found free live coverage here:

-=Vel=-
          The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

"My Friends"

Shot!!!

Oh, I'm gonna be so drunk...
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

.....damnit, you posted your thread 12 seconds ahead of me :/

Well mine has a better title!

Comment

In an attempt to show he is not older than granite, McCain makes a refference to ebay, what was with that little point and wink?

Comment

McCain wins the first question.
                  "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                  -Joan Robinson

Comment

It's from when he was tortured by the Vietcong, fighting for our country.

Comment

Lower taxes and energy independance has nothing to do with immediatly solving our woes.

Also, ZOMG A BLACK PERSON ASKED A QUESTION! I wonder what sort of venom the right is preparing to spin from that fact?

Comment

His answer for question 3 though

Also blaming Freddie and Fannie...
                        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                        -Joan Robinson

Comment

The CNN tracker just nosedived on McCain's response, when he referred to Obama's "cronies." Here comes cranky McCain again!
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

And moments after my earlier comment.

Oh McCain.... open foot, insert mouth. The moment he said it Obama started to smile, it looks like he is trying not to laugh.

"You know, fannie and freedi mac, I bet before this crisis you never even heard of them"

Of course, a black guy can't have heard of two MASSIVE financial institutions, right?

Comment

The Deregulator....ouch.

Comment

Working...
                              X