No announcement yet.

Amazing relief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I figure 2 weeks. I too had constriction of my breathing. I have those Hot Hands hand warmers. Took one and taped it onto my T-shirt by my throat. Opened stuff up pretty good Winston, you should try it. Tended to get too hot though. Those things can give you a mild burn if you aren't careful. Also put lemon in tea and breathed the vapor then when it cooled drank the yea. That helps too.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
      There has to be something in lemons beside vitamin C which helps alleviate things. Something special which causes mucuos membranes to contract. Or expand. Or rest. It does something, that's for certain. It's a miracle tonic.
      Hydrocortisone is an anti inflamatory, and there are others.

Comment

2 weeks.. I've only been 4 days.

Thanks for the advice, Lancer. I do keep my neck and throat warm. In bed I wear a knitted head band around my neck instead of a scarf, it's pure genius. I'm thinking of taking out a patent, and learn how to do some knitting.

Comment

Hand warmers can be had at BiMart and put a heat source right where you want it. You can also wear one at work and nobody knows.

I do something like what you do, I take a T-shirt and but it around my neck and just bunch it up there. That wasn't enough with this particular virus.

Comment

I thought this would be about hemorrhoids.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

hayfever

Comment

Working...
              X