Credit Crunch hits Main Street Mavericks, Betcha it hurts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Crunch hits Main Street Mavericks, Betcha it hurts

Let's compile a list of banned phrases/words that we're all sick of.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

1. Asher
      2. Canada
      3. Palin
      4. Panda
      5. Rehab
      6. Headache
      7. But
      8. Asher
      9. Hella
      10. Gots
      Monkey!!!

Comment

"Main Street" is the only one that I find really grating at the moment.

Comment

banker aggressors
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

"Pockystahn"

Comment

no

Comment

"Gotchya"

Also, how hard is it to pronounce the name of the secular leader of Iran?

Ahmadinejad. I'll help you sound it out. I'll forgive westeners who can't pronounce the "chaa" sound, but the rest?

Say it with me now.
                Aaaaach. Maaaa. Din. Ah. Jad.

Ahmadinejad.

Now, was that hard?

Comment

"Credit Crunch"

It sounds a like chocolate bar.

Comment

Hockey, Canada, Texas, Alberta

Comment

"Change"
                      "Hope"
                      "Maverick"
                      "More of the same"
                      "Hockey Mom"
                      actually, I hate about 90% of the English vocabulary, so why pick favorites?
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

Gay rights

Penis envy

Sticking it to the man

The Horse You Rode In On

Comment

Why would you add " " to your list? Those are your trademarks.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I can't tell you how many times I've heard the phrase "working class families". It's the only three words Australian politicians know. And of course the two parties just rush around yapping like dogs about the plight of these poor battler middle class, lower class, lower upper middle class australians who are 'doing it tough', and of course politician X from party B is 'out of touch' and can't relate to the poor middle class. WTF!? YOU'RE FREAKING MULTIMILLIONAIRES THE LOT OF YOU! STOP GARBLING ON ABOUT RELATING TO THE PLIGHT OF WORKING CLASS AUSTRALIANS! YOUR POLICIES COUNT, NOT YOUR ABILITY TO TAKE OFF YOUR GLASSES AND HAVE A CRY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.
                            And so on.
                            "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico
                              I can't tell you how many times I've heard the phrase "working class families". It's the only three words Australian politicians know. And of course the two parties just rush around yapping like dogs about the plight of these poor battler middle class, lower class, lower upper middle class australians who are 'doing it tough', and of course politician X from party B is 'out of touch' and can't relate to the poor middle class. WTF!? YOU'RE FREAKING MULTIMILLIONAIRES THE LOT OF YOU! STOP GARBLING ON ABOUT RELATING TO THE PLIGHT OF WORKING CLASS AUSTRALIANS! YOUR POLICIES COUNT, NOT YOUR ABILITY TO TAKE OFF YOUR GLASSES AND HAVE A CRY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.
                              And so on.
                              Sounds just like America.! Oh, excuse me, "U.S.," not "America." Old habits die hard and all that.

Comment

Working...
                              X