• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO's on YouTube

Kinda cool.

Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Dammit, after watching the first I thought about putting one of those lame scary-ending videos on here, but then I realized that'd be totally lame.
    Last edited by Darius871; October 3, 2008, 18:44.
    Unbelievable!

Comment

The second one's a missle shot, probably from Vandenburg Airforce Base.

Whenever the base shoots off a missle just after dusk, when the ground is dark but there's still sunlight in the upper atmosphere, calls come in from all over reporting UFO sightings.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
        The second one's a missle shot, probably from Vandenburg Airforce Base.

Whenever the base shoots off a missle just after dusk, when the ground is dark but there's still sunlight in the upper atmosphere, calls come in from all over reporting UFO sightings.
        I've seen something like that. The weird thing is that it broke apart. I thought it might be a missle or something but didn't really believe anything could shoot it down.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

I've seen something like that. The weird thing is that it broke apart. I thought it might be a missle or something but didn't really believe anything could shoot it down.
          Well, minuteman test launches from VAFB are 3 stages, and used as targets for the GMD missile defense program.

Possible you either saw a stage seperation, failed stage seperation, or a successfull GMD test.
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

No, it was a UFO. Much more reason to believe in UFO's than a USA action.

Right?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hah, lucky me had turned the volume down on that last one, beacuse of the crappy midi-x-files.

Still, Lancer should be abducted and disected for posting such crap, quite possibly banned for few days. That **** ain't funny.
              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                X