No announcement yet.

3 Cheers for the Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's a participant in the Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I want to know why he chose Holland to move to.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Poly mods

Way better than that other civ site who shall not be named as well.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

After my post:
          Here is something to think about while you wait:
          1/2 oz. gin
          1/2 oz. vodka
          1/2 oz. rum (preferably dark)
          3/4 oz. tequilla
          1/2 oz. triple sec
          1/2 oz. orange juice
          3/4 oz. sour mix
          1/2 oz. cola
          shake with ice and strain into frosted glass.
          Long Island Iced Tea
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

3 Cheers for the Mods

It's not until October 15..

Comment

Where'd ya get banned from, Berz?

"Posting Pics of people in states of undress, underwear or eroticism not appropriate for the home"

WTF?
              I can't think of any state of undress, underwear or eroticism that isn't appropriate for my home.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                I can't think of any state of undress, underwear or eroticism that isn't appropriate for my home.
                Even the kind that involves girls?
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

The reason I stick to Apolyton is the posters. Which also include the mods, naturally. We have an international forum, with members in a large number of countries. And due to the nature of civilization games, the educational level of the forum members is definitely above average of gaming forums. Here you find engineers, scientists, lawyers, economists and university teachers, as well as burning heart rednecks, discussing the hot topics. And as we come from a large numbers of countries and political views, the discussions never get dull.

If any significant World-news happens, we are likely to get a first-hand report on Apolyton OT, with original photographs and all, no matter if it's a raised skyscraper in New York, a burned Danish embassy in Damascus or a forest fire in California.
                  So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                  Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I already posted about this very subject in the bible study thread, but yeah, the mods are pretty cool here. Of course, the community here deserves credit as well. Some board communities on the internet are a Nazi-ish about the rules as the mods are. I don't think I've seen anyone, mod or otherwise, jump on someone about double-posting or thread jacking on this board. I've seen people comment on those things, but not admonish. Apolyton mods Apolyton community
                    Last edited by Seedle; October 3, 2008, 16:33.
                    You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Actually they're like Nazi's, but they're old and slow.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Where'd ya get banned from, Berz?
                        I'm walking on thin ice over at CFC, but I better stay cool since my fantasy football team is the only 4-0 team and Brady was my first pick in a 16 man league Favre is the man!

Anyway, thx to the mods and to the owners who give them the leeway to give us leeway...

But no naked chicks?

Comment

There is a walkaround for that rule. You can post just a link and say it's because Blade! wouldn't want to see his grandma that way.

Oh, and rah: forum.paradoxplaza.com
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I went to the Paradox forums for a while, but it's a joke. Banning discussion about religion is just silly. The principle seems to be to ban everything that people might want to argue about.

But at least it is better than 4chan.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                            X