Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Cheers for the Mods

Hip hip, Hooray x 3

You really cant appreciate the leeway they give us until you visit the competition

Thanks guys

Apo has mods??

Comment

I thought we had meds, hence the carefree appearance.
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Julian Delphiki
        Apo has mods??
        Yeah but they don't do anything.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

If you ever have visited Paradox's forums, especially the OT, you know what Berz is talking about.

This is an excerpt of the rules, on what is not allowed to discuss:

Banned and Restricted Topics

1. Israel - Palestine Threads, or anything remotely linked to Arab-Jews relationship.
            2. Abortion or anything related.
            3. Advocating the murder, or celebration thereof of any individual, ethnic/religious/social group, etc.
            4. Pure Spam Threads.
            5. Psycho/sick related crimes such as rape, deliberate child abuse etc.
            6. Threads discussing the legalization of drugs.
            7. Posting Pics of people in states of undress, underwear or eroticism not appropriate for the home or office space.
            8. Threads about the potential suicide of posters.
            9. Threads regarding 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
            10. Religion : All discussions regarding religions, including the philosophical question of faith, basic principles and teachings of Christianity and other organized religious traditions, the question of secularism vs the role of religion in public life, differences between various religious sects (both within Christianity and in comparison with other religious traditions), the question of evolution vs creationism, and whether a sect should be called a religion (such as Scientology).

Elaboration on rule 7 is as follows:

Rule #1: The person must be clothed as Blade! would not mind seeing his grandma or grandpa.

Rule #2: If you feel that the pic you want to share, may not fit with Rule #1, you may still post a link to it. Unless of course it violates Rule #3.....

Rule #3: No linking to ****ography, or sites displaying ****ography, as this is a site many people view from work and home.

Rule #4: No pics or linking to girls under sixteen.

Lethke's translation of rule #1: Do not post Bikini/bathingsuit pics, do not post underwear pics. Do not post pics with seetrough clothing.

Lately, religon has been banned too, as per the new rule #10.

And don't argue with a mod, discuss the rules or the actions of a mod in any way, or you get a warning.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

"Posting Pics of people in states of undress, underwear or eroticism not appropriate for the home"

WTF?

Here's to laid back mods. Who governs least, governs best.
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I only use apolyton. I've shopped around but never got into anyother sites. I'm loyal.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

On Paradox's forums, one is not allowed to link to other forums either, believe it or not.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

A couple years ago I went onto the Demcoratic Underground and said Bush is the man and got banned for life.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Could someone please post links to some of these sites where the mods are really harsh. The next time I'm called a Nazi, I'd love to remind people that we could be worse.

6. Threads discussing the legalization of drugs.
                          2. Abortion or anything related.
                          1. Israel - Palestine Threads, or anything remotely linked to Arab-Jews relationship.
                          Not only does it sound boring but it sounds like they don't tolerate any type of dissagreements there. Let's all chant kumbiya.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Once upon a time there was a little boy who felt left out at school. His friends teased him, his teachers picked on him, and the school bus driver tied him to the front of the school bus and drove really close to the cars in front to scare him.

But then the boy sacrificially slaughtered a goat and hid it in the school's ventilation systems, and the place started to smell very bad. Teachers and children couldn't stop puking up all the time and the principal wanted to end class but he couldn't because of No Child Left Behind. So the boy went to Holland and lived happily ever after selling special biscuits that you don't get in other countries. He also put his finger in the **** and became a national hero.

The end.
                            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                              Once upon a time there was a little boy who felt left out at school. His friends teased him, his teachers picked on him, and the school bus driver tied him to the front of the school bus and drove really close to the cars in front to scare him.

But then the boy sacrificially slaughtered a goat and hid it in the school's ventilation systems, and the place started to smell very bad. Teachers and children couldn't stop puking up all the time and the principal wanted to end class but he couldn't because of No Child Left Behind. So the boy went to Holland and lived happily ever after selling special biscuits that you don't get in other countries. He also put his finger in the **** and became a national hero.

The end.
                              What did you drink?
                              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
                              X