X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T minus ten

I don't know what that means. Do you?

What ever.

I'm bored. Bored like a rock. Then again rocks don't get bored now do they? They don't have feelings. Or do they? How do I know, I'm just a human. So what should I talk to you about? About how I feel like my naked body should be made to a bronze statue, and unlike Stalin and Hussein, people would come and kiss it because they WANT to, because it's such a sexy and literally awesome view? How I once had to climb a big fence TWICE when escaping security guards? I was in public space though, didn't steal or break anything plus I was underaged. But I was fast and I was already then able to evade like the elusive stealth machine I am, when in the gentle arms of the night, wearing the cloak of I'm-outta-here.

What should I talk to you about? I just found out that one of my ex-gf's had a baby. Like two years ago as well. Weird. I never really loved her though. She was hot, and she still is hot, I guess that means she's a milf now. I talked to my gf about things that I will call her milf after we get kids and she has to accept the fact, taht she will be a milf and I will not hide those words at all.

Hmm, what should I talk to you about? How little you guys mean to me? I mean come on. You are all pretty boring. Nah, just kidding I like you people You know that!

So what should I talk to you about? HMhhm hmhhh. I found a partner for a possible business. That's good news. We might set it up next year. We're both researchers, so it's a business on the side, which means it's our actual priority and we use half the time on that instead of "writing papers". Which is cool, I could use the money. Our biggest problem is handling the demand, looks like we'd have two BIG clients, I mean big, one for us both, but it would suck if we had to turn down other interested parties because we can't handle more. Isn't that interesting?

I'm reading a new book. It's called "The Black Swan". It's decent. Not THAT good, but decent. Next up I have Jacques Derrida's "Of Grammatology". That'll be insane, I'm sure. I think he has messed up some of my very constructive thinking, with the last one I read, "Dissemination". I have weird books. Why do most authors seem to be French?

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo. A SMALL tattoo, on my rib. A text. In French. It goes sideways, and is very small, and only two to three lines. Not very visible.

I'll start a new hobby soon. I'll either go back to fighting or pick up cooking more seriously. Not sure yet which one. But I miss it so much plus I need to do some sports seriously again.

I want to open a Starbucks here in Finland. We don't have them. How much does it cost, the license and so forth? I want a beer and a drink. Right now. And some ass.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Re: T minus ten

Originally posted by Pekka
    I don't know what that means. Do you?
    Time minus 10 would mean 10 [minutes, seconds, hours, whatever] from now, X will happen, like a faked space shuttle launch.

I'm bored. Bored like a rock. Then again rocks don't get bored now do they? They don't have feelings. Or do they? How do I know, I'm just a human. So what should I talk to you about? About how I feel like my naked body should be made to a bronze statue, and unlike Stalin and Hussein, people would come and kiss it because they WANT to, because it's such a sexy and literally awesome view?

People could come rub your dick for good luck. I see no flaws in your plan

How I once had to climb a big fence TWICE when escaping security guards? I was in public space though, didn't steal or break anything plus I was underaged. But I was fast and I was already then able to evade like the elusive stealth machine I am, when in the gentle arms of the night, wearing the cloak of I'm-outta-here.

Why were you having to run, since you didn't steal or break anything?

What should I talk to you about? I just found out that one of my ex-gf's had a baby. Like two years ago as well. Weird. I never really loved her though. She was hot, and she still is hot, I guess that means she's a milf now. I talked to my gf about things that I will call her milf after we get kids and she has to accept the fact, taht she will be a milf and I will not hide those words at all.

MILF

Hmm, what should I talk to you about? How little you guys mean to me? I mean come on. You are all pretty boring. Nah, just kidding I like you people You know that!

So what should I talk to you about? HMhhm hmhhh. I found a partner for a possible business. That's good news. We might set it up next year. We're both researchers, so it's a business on the side, which means it's our actual priority and we use half the time on that instead of "writing papers". Which is cool, I could use the money. Our biggest problem is handling the demand, looks like we'd have two BIG clients, I mean big, one for us both, but it would suck if we had to turn down other interested parties because we can't handle more. Isn't that interesting?

Would this business involve selling Finnish brides online? Because I saw the pictures Asher posted, and know how ugly the Finns are.

I'm reading a new book. It's called "The Black Swan". It's decent. Not THAT good, but decent. Next up I have Jacques Derrida's "Of Grammatology". That'll be insane, I'm sure. I think he has messed up some of my very constructive thinking, with the last one I read, "Dissemination". I have weird books. Why do most authors seem to be French?

Most authors aren't French, only the surrender monkey ones.

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo. A SMALL tattoo, on my rib. A text. In French. It goes sideways, and is very small, and only two to three lines. Not very visible.

Goddamn surrender monkey

I'll start a new hobby soon. I'll either go back to fighting or pick up cooking more seriously. Not sure yet which one. But I miss it so much plus I need to do some sports seriously again.

You should create a reality TV show that involves chefs having to fight each other to the death. Losers are then used as ingredients in the surviving chefs' meals.

I want to open a Starbucks here in Finland. We don't have them. How much does it cost, the license and so forth? I want a beer and a drink. Right now. And some ass.

I can help you establish a Starbucks franchise for $1000 USD in consulting fees.. BYOBAA.

Comment

Re: T minus ten

Originally posted by Pekka
      Of Grammatology rules.

Most authors seem French because France is culturally superior.

Also, reading Derrida in a translation is a stupid idea.
      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Oncle Boris, yes it is but I can't read French so...
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Anyway, "Of Grammatology" isn't that bad on untranslatable tricks. You should be fine.
            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Working...
            X