Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday to one of the finest people I have ever conversed with..DAVID FLOYD!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to one of the finest people I have ever conversed with..DAVID FLOYD!!

Man, I do hope you have a blessed happy Birthday, your a nice guy in my book and not many get that rating

Your one of the few i hope to give a handshake to in person one day!

Be well Brother!!

Oh and since your not a shallow dude, thought you would appreciate an older,experienced and refined Lady to blow them candles fer ya
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

yeah, happy b-day DF!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        Speaking of fine people, heres another!!
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Thanks guys...went out tonight, got drunk, made my last booty call as a 25 year old, just got back from her place, and have a friend coming in from Dallas tomorrow to celebrate with me.

Woohoo!
              Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
              X