Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join the fun!

Comment

Hmm, I thought you said you were only back for one thread.

Comment

Kiss my ass, you spammy economist.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Hey it's not my fault you want both to have your cake of righteous silence and eat it too.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike View Post
            Hey it's not my fault you want both to have your cake of righteous silence and eat it too.
            Shouldn't you be getting smashed at the pub, engage in homoerotic conversations, then play some footy on the street? It's almost night there...
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
              I've linked my twitter and facebook so if I update twitter, it updates facebook automagically.
              I do this too... but how do you resolve the problem of making your sentence grammatically correct in both facebook and twitter?

Comment

Shouldn't you be getting smashed at the pub, engage in homoerotic conversations, then play some footy on the street? It's almost night there...
                I object to you using homoerotic in this derogatory manner. I am leaving in protest forever - well until tomorrow night anyway when I'll probably want to make a post. Just one you understand. Or maybe two. Maybe.

Comment

I don't use Twitter, and I have no desire to.
                  PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                  >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Ditto here. Isn't Ben big with Twitter *runs*
                    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike View Post
                      I object to you using homoerotic in this derogatory manner. I am leaving in protest forever - well until tomorrow night anyway when I'll probably want to make a post. Just one you understand. Or maybe two. Maybe.
                      I did say indefinitely.

Comment

I've linked my twitter and facebook so if I update twitter, it updates facebook automagically.

I like it, it's easier to post with (Especially via mobile).
                        It is.

I'm pretty sure I'm following you, daveybobby.

I did change my mind, but mostly because now I don't have to really go into Facebook to update my status anymore.
                        B♭3

Comment

Is anyone going to their local Twestival this Thursday?

I'll be at the Amsterdam one!

Comment

Is anyone going to their local Twestival this Thursday?

I'll be at the Amsterdam one!

Comment

Working...
                            X