Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are an ass.

But that's one of your good qualities
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

Coming from a Californian that is high praise I know of no state more full of douche bags. I think South park did an episode on this.

Can we get someone who isn't from an unknown country or California to call me an ass? Didn't think so.
      Just out of idle curiousity, what part of Traianvs's post do you think attacked America? To refresh your recollection, his exact words are:

18+ people who are obsessed with HP

Comment

Last edited by Wiglaf; March 26, 2009, 20:56.

Comment

The book is mainly popular in America and its popularity is larger here than anywhere else.
          Maybe he was criticizing terrorists:

Detainees under Harry Potter's spell

Harry Potter's worldwide popularity is so broad-based that it has become favorite reading for Islamic terror suspects at the U.S. prison at Guantanamo Bay.

Lori, who for two years has overseen the detention center's library, said J.K. Rowling's tales about the boy wizard are on top of the request list for the camp's 520 al Qaeda and Taliban suspects, followed by Agatha Christie whodunits.

"We've got a few who are kind of hooked on it. A couple have asked if they can see the movie," said Lori, a civilian contractor who asked that her last name not be publicized.

Comment

Hmmm, so they've started placing Pakistani Harry Potter fans in Gitmo?

Better watch out Imran!

Comment

(I know I shouldn't be laughing. Damn, I'm as much as ass as Wiglaf.)

Comment

Comment

Hell, if they haven't thrown his commieterrorfundy ACLU lawyer ass in Gitmo yet ain't nuthin' gonna do it. He's the Bill Clinton post-Ken Starr of Pakistanis.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Wiglaf is getting a bit tiresome.

Everything in moderation please, including the goofy tourette's syndrome republican trolling...
                    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Ok, I finished it and the series was ok.
                      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                        Hmmm, so they've started placing Pakistani Harry Potter fans in Gitmo?

Better watch out Imran!
                        God DAMN!
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Can we get someone who isn't from an unknown country or California to call me an ass? Didn't think so.
                          You're an ass, but a hilarious one.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

You're an ass, Wiggy. But we still wuv you.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                            X