This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
    Once again, ouch. That hurts to look at. And not in the "hurts so good" way, but in the "looks genuinely painful" way.

Oh yeah, I've been warned about this sort of comment before. I'll be quiet. Also, you're gorgeous.
    You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

• Here is some Sofia Vergara:

If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
        I guess I'm the only one here that prefers the girl next door in public and wildcat behind closed doors to overt slut look?
        Then post what you like instead of complaining.

I'm all about variety.

Comment

• And Ms. Hayek:

Comment

• My favorite current ADA from Law and Order, Alana de la Garza

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap
              Here is some Sofia Vergara:

Thanks Gepap, she has some hawt hips, one of my focal points when checking out a sweet babe

very sweet indeedy
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Why watch Spanish Language Television?

The weathergirl:

And soaps (if you don't let the plots rot your brain)

Last edited by GePap; October 24, 2008, 19:41.

Comment

• Spanish soap operas are weird. Or at South American ones are. I think they've realised their foreign audience of Russian Jews is massive. In one of the shows they actually chucked in Jewish characters...it's surreal...every time my grandma watches the show I hear Spanish mixed with amateurish Russian dubbing (one male Russian and one female Russian speaking for the entire cast...it's ridiculous) interspersed with the same freaking stereotypical Jewish folk songs every episode . Someone needs to explain this to me.
                  Girl no. 2 [the one below the weather girl] looks pretty good. Nice face.
                  "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Why watch Spanish Language Television?

The weathergirl:

"Scorchio!"
                    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Why watch Spanish Language Television?

The weathergirl:

Why do they translate the "New" in "New York" but not the "Great" (or for that matter the "Falls") in "Great Falls" ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Seedle
                        Why do they translate the "New" in "New York" but not the "Great" (or for that matter the "Falls") in "Great Falls" ?
                        Who knows?
                        Cause they are spanish?

Comment

• Because "Great Falls" is a name of the place, while the city is merely "York", only newer than the one in Great Britain.
                          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

• Think it says Nueva Orleans behind her?
                            Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                            One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Probably because New York was traveled to long ago, but the Spanish populace didn't care about Great Falls and so now when they include it they include the English name and not the Spanish name.

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zevico
                                Spanish soap operas are weird. Or at South American ones are. I think they've realised their foreign audience of Russian Jews is massive. In one of the shows they actually chucked in Jewish characters...it's surreal...every time my grandma watches the show I hear Spanish mixed with amateurish Russian dubbing (one male Russian and one female Russian speaking for the entire cast...it's ridiculous) interspersed with the same freaking stereotypical Jewish folk songs every episode . Someone needs to explain this to me.
                                Girl no. 2 [the one below the weather girl] looks pretty good. Nice face.
                                Perhaps those soap operas are from Argentina, here we have one of the biggest communities of jews, and many jews work in the tv
                                I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                                X