Bailout Alternatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailout Alternatives

I've been reading around and looking at some of the ideas floating around the blogosphere that are presented as alternatives to the current bailout plan. This is one of the better sounding ones I've found and I wanted to get some poly feedback. Its presented in fiery Tube-O-vision rants that have been published almost daily for the last week at least, I'm not at all familiar with the author Karl Denninger but he seems to run some kind of financial forum.

See the vids at http://www.fedupusa.org/ which is just linking too him but is a very convenient compilation.

The authors site is http://www.denninger.net/ which links to his blog, petitions, forums, corny vacation photos etc etc...

I think his proposals could be acceptable to conservatives (no expenditure) and liberals (restore regulations).
    Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

I like this one:
    Attached Files
    Blah

Comment

videos don't exactly work (is he becoming too popular) :-) ... but on the latest about the bailout proposal: I like the sound of them a lot better than the initial one... at least they are putting in the provision to recoup the losses in the future... so there will be some sort of cost to the "guilty" dynamic going on...
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Karl has been right just about every step of the way through this mess. He was warning about it all while the stock market was still making new highs. I read his blog quite often and agree with him about the root cause... distrust... and where it comes from... complex instruments, no accountability, constantly changing playing field and rules, not enough transparency on balance sheets, and too much leverage.

Comment

Working...
        X