Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could destroy any one thing, what would you destroy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackCat
    Get a job bailout
    fixed

Comment

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I have a ****ing job. I work full time hours+ out of uni and work greater than full time hours at uni. And I still can't dig myself out of debt. and Aeson has hit on one of the reasons I'm about to splurge on a Gibson SG and a nice amp (actually, anyone got any ideas for a nice, portable amp for a blues/rock player?)
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs
          Superstition.

That would consequently kill off the raison d'être of all those religious gurus and affiliated hatemongerers.
          Eh, superstition you can have. We've already upgraded to new and improved MegaStition (TM). Now instead of simply making the sign against the evil eye at the physically deformed, we shoot them with paintballs full of cat pheromones. Then we watch them get gang-raped by strays, and laugh.

MegaStition-it's the way of the future.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Destroy?

If an object-- antipersonnel mines

If more abstract-- hate
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Nothing, so that the greatest is actually greater than all, solving an eternal philosophical problem.

Comment

I would destroy destruction itself. This paradox would create a hole in the space time continuum and the universe would collapse in upon itself. I would prove god is fallible.

Comment

Working...
                X