Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
    Arachnids
    Not enough napalm in the world to satisfy me that that thing is dead.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Arachnids
      I think that's a trap-door spider.
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I just caught one (sun spider) in my room... hurry up and get your pa his citizenship so I can get out of here!

[UPDATE: My dog is still alive. Earlier today said dog found some other dog's poo and rolled around in it. At the time I was somewhat dubious of the act, but the resulting stench was probably too much for the spider, driving it into the house for sanctuary, thus saving Sebastian's life. Smart dog.]

Comment

Checked the mail today, still nothing. Maybe Monday
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Arachnids
            I'm assuming that is a South American Goliath Birdeater Tarantula. The tarantulas we have around here are little *****es compared to that thing. Wiki says they get a leg span of up to 1ft (30cm).
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

:Takes South America of 'must see' list:

Comment

Cambodians eat fried spiders with a bit of garlic, sugar, and salt.

Apparently they taste a bit like crab, which doesn't surprise me at all.

Last edited by Alinestra Covelia; October 19, 2008, 10:34.
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I'm all for Cambodians eating spiders. We could use some hungry Cambodians here in Oregon.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                    I'm all for Cambodians eating spiders. We could use some hungry Cambodians here in Oregon.
                    lol But seriously, I would starve to death before I would touch a spider, much less eat one.
                    You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

I'll touch a spider if I got something to touch it with if you know what I mean. :nudge nudge, wink wink:. As far as eating them, well I think we've eaten quite a few mixed in with processed food. :barf:

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                        I'll touch a spider if I got something to touch it with if you know what I mean. :nudge nudge, wink wink:.
                        QFT.

As far as eating them, well I think we've eaten quite a few mixed in with processed food. :barf:
                        Unfortunately, also QFT. Need vomit smiley.
                        You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

People really don't want to know they're eating spider, ever notice that? There are exactly NO makers of crackers that proudly proclaim, "zesty salted crackers with spider bits". No... the salt might kill you but the spider can't, but which do they take off the label?

Spiders need better representation.

Comment

Originally posted by Seedle

lol But seriously, I would starve to death before I would touch a spider, much less eat one.
                            In Thailand I tried the fried scorpion and the fried grasshopper. Never saw any fried spiders though.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I get a lot of garden spiders and others in the house. The small ones I usually leave alone, unless I feel they're annoying me, then they die. The big ones either die (rare) or I scoop them up into a tall glass and fling them outside. If they start crawling up the side of the glass, just shake it and they fall back down.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I really shouldn't have opened this thread. I am seriously feeling the need to puke right now.

:vomitsmiley:
                                In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X