No announcement yet.

Who won the debate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asher quit emulating Oerdin. I'll take a gay running mate over one with no balls spine nutsack any day.

The CNN/Opinion Research Corp. survey is not a measurement of the views of all Americans, since only people who watched the debate were questioned and the audience included more Democrats than Republicans.

"It can be reasonably concluded, especially after accounting for the slight Democratic bias in the survey, that we witnessed a tie in Mississippi tonight," CNN Senior Political Researcher

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
      "It can be reasonably concluded, especially after accounting for the slight Democratic bias in the survey, that we witnessed a tie in Mississippi tonight," CNN Senior Political Researcher
      Damn, beat me to it. ^^^from Asher's own link for anyone who didn't bother clicking.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Seems to be an unbiased article with that line.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871

Damn, beat me to it. ^^^from Asher's own link for anyone who didn't bother clicking.
          I did.

"'It can be reasonably concluded, especially after accounting for the slight Democratic bias in the survey, that we witnessed a tie in Mississippi tonight,' CNN Senior Political Researcher Alan Silverleib said. 'But given the direction of the campaign over the last couple of weeks, a tie translates to a win for Obama.'"
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Deity Dude
            I would vote except people have to keep putting unnecessary fruit in polls.
            You're a fruitiphobe!

Comment

Working...
            X