Shameless self-promotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameless self-promotion

So I stick mostly to the sports forum, but two trailers for movies I did found their way online (or I just found them online), and I thought I'd just share them with y'all.

First:

Strawberry Melancholy - This is a romantic comedy I did in college two years back that I just found out has a trailer online. The acting is alright (I was still training), but the girls I got to make out with are hott and Boston is shot really beautifully. But you're not going to see the movie anywhere.

Second:

27 Down - Just wrapped this thriller a couple of weeks ago. This one may actually go somewhere. It'll definitely be in New England-area theaters in February, and it'll be shopped around LA after the first cut is complete (fingers crossed).

Oh, and that naked chick on the website is Playboy Special Editions model Jessica Erin Sylvia, who plays a psychopath. I got to make out with her for the audition (but not in the movie )

Let me know what you think, even if it has to do with "godless librul actors".

EDIT: If the first link doesn't work, try this: http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f
    Last edited by The Emperor Fabulous; September 25, 2008, 09:53.
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Which one is you?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

The first one, the lead. The second one, the lead's partner (we're detectives).

I should probably say, the basics of the 27 Down is we blow a big case, and go out drinking. My partner hits a boy (or does he?) and we investigate that murder. My partner goes to Canada, Maine (like it?) to escape the guilt, but things go to **** when this psychogirl comes to town.
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Initial observations:

The kid with long black hair in the first video ("Why don't you just go to her place?") is gay.

The 2nd movie looks much better. Real progress in your acting there.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Looks like fun. Did you make any ?
          And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Asher: He's bi, he says.

And thank you. Makes me feel a bit better about my $120,000 in student loans.

I made SAG ultra-low budget pay, which is $100/day (I shot 10 days).

Comment

Also, awkward question: Did you used to weigh a lot more?

I seem to recall you being heavyset. But maybe your cow avatar is responsible.

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
                He's bi, he says.
                Yeah, sure, whatever. He set off all my alarms.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  Also, awkward question: Did you used to weigh a lot more?

I seem to recall you being heavyset. But maybe your cow avatar is responsible.
                  I was 3 bills until just after high school. Slimfast and rugby changed that.

And finding a gay kid at Emerson is kind of like...finding a gay person in San Fransisco. 40 Percent of the school is male, and Almost 50 percent of them are gay. Made the odds of shagging really good, no matter what you were into.

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous

I was 3 bills until just after high school. Slimfast and rugby changed that.
                    Lookin' good, nice work man.

And finding a gay kid at Emerson is kind of like...finding a gay person in San Fransisco. 40 Percent of the school is male, and Almost 50 percent of them are gay. Made the odds of shagging really good, no matter what you were into.
                    Sounds like my kind of school.

Are you bi too then?

Comment

Originally posted by Supr49er
                      Looks like fun. Did you make any ?
                      If you want to make some money from your movies, you need me to come and make out with the hot actresses.

Now, you might be wondering how you get from me making out with hot actresses to you making money. To be frank, I have yet to figure that part out...but hey, one step at a time, okay?

Comment

Ok, so why do I have an image of a white tuxedo jacket and prom burned in my brain having to do with you. BTW nice to see you back around this forum
                        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Asher: Nope, I'm straight. I did once play a gay Romeo in a 1980's New York-themed "Romeo & Juliet"..."Romeo & Julien". I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to really not have a big issue with it, but I'm not sexually attracted to men (sorry).

Zk: I'm already sold. I'll let you know when I make it out to LA, and you can meet the Playboy chick (she's in LA as we speak...I'll give her a call and let her know). But I better make money for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                            Ok, so why do I have an image of a white tuxedo jacket and prom burned in my brain having to do with you. BTW nice to see you back around this forum
                            Ha. I had my black tuxedo jacket off and over my shoulder and the shirt was white (I totally forgot I posted that picture). Thanks, although you'd see me if you went to the sports forum occasionally. Oh, and I finally know who Tiamat is, thanks to a class I took on Ancient Religions.

Comment

In case you need further inspiration to check out 27 Down, just remember it co-stars this woman (hopefully she'll sign on for the sequel where I'm chasing her down for a crime she commits at the end of the movie).

Comment

Working...
                              X