Wiglaf/Asher '08 -- Photoshop help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiglaf/Asher '08 -- Photoshop help needed

Can someone please photoshop a banner for Wiglaf/Asher '08?

I don't care what party it's for. Vote for CHANGE.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

I'm also pretty bored of both the elephant and the donkey. It's time for a new logo. I'm thinking spinning black penis turban man is fitting.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I think it epitomizes you both very well.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Our platform:

- Less taxes
        - More spending
        - Balanced budget
        - CHANGE
        - Pay down the debt within 2 years
        - Increased military presence overseas
        - Less military presence overseas
        - More teachers
        - Better teachers
        - Free privatized healthcare
        - CHANGE
        - Pig with lipstick

Comment

IM NOT RUNNING WITH A HOMOSEXUAL HOCKEY MAN. WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GAY HOCKEY MAN AND A PITBULL?! I DON'T KNOW?! LIPSTICK?! NO! NO NON O IT DOESNT WORK!? NO ONE KNWOS

The only thing you can run with is your dick in your hands. I'm on top of this ticket I make the calls; Bill Clinton say WOMAN NEED TO BE VP look it UP.

Comment

Re: Wiglaf/Asher '08 -- Photoshop help needed

Originally posted by Asher
            Vote for CHANGE.
            I'm for change, but damn!

Comment

Ignore Wiglaf. We still need our banners.

Wiglaf is the Hilary to my Bill.

Comment

Here you go:
                Attached Files

Comment

You're Canadian, so you can't run, therefore your political campaign is nothing but a farce.

Not that its much different from the major party tickets but it needed to be said
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Wiglaf is the Hilary to my Bill.
                    Which makes no sense since Hillary never ran with Bill? Maybe part of the platform should be better schoools for you!! And lots of government funded gay sex bathhosues!!!

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
                      You're Canadian, so you can't run, therefore your political campaign is nothing but a farce.

Not that its much different from the major party tickets but it needed to be said
                      I hold dual citizenship.

But it's true I'm no 35. Who cares. CHANGE.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

Which makes no sense since Hillary never ran with Bill? Maybe part of the platform should be better schoools for you!! And lots of government funded gay sex bathhosues!!!
                        I'm saying you're my *****. Fall in line with my nonsensical analogies.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                          Here you go:
                          That's a beaut.

I should mention I have extensive foreign policy experience. I've both lived in a foreign country longer than Palin and on a clear day I can see Buffalo from my office.

Comment

Attached Files
                            Blah

Comment

Brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                              X