Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Dismissed workers beat CEO to death with hammer

Originally posted by Zkribbler

You didn't really say "betters," did you?

And "hang?" I thought the U.S. was the only industrialized country in the world that still has the death penalty.
    Nope, South Korea and Japan both have the death penalty, with high rates of public approval/acceptance.
    B♭3

Comment

workers beating CEOs to death
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

CEOs beating striking union workers to death
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Asher for President

Comment

Violence

Comment

Wiglaf
              bleh

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                CEOs beating striking union workers to death
                No, no, no.

That's what the Pinkertons are for.

CEOs are supposed to spend their days playing golf and lighting cigars with hundred dollar bills. Getting their hands messy is beneath them.
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I like CEOs who get their hands dirty.

Ballmer would not hesitate to beat someone to death with a chair.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Felch

CEOs are supposed to spend their days playing golf and lighting cigars with hundred dollar bills. Getting their hands messy is beneath them.
                    ...except for the White Out from changing the dates of their stock options.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                      I like CEOs who get their hands dirty.

Ballmer would not hesitate to beat someone to death with a chair.
                      Jobs couldn't do it. He'd die of a heart attack lifting the chair up.

(Conversely, he can --and does-- **** over a lot of his customers just by lifting his hand...)
                      B♭3

Comment

Working...
                      X