Widely Known Faces-Numbered Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

70: Steven Spielberg, Winston

No, no. No! That was a joke! I said he was hiding behind the horse, so he couldn't have a number assigned to him.

Comment

Edit: Double post 12 minutes later, not bad.
      Last edited by Winston; September 24, 2008, 09:37.

Comment

Re: Widely Known Faces-Numbered Edition

Originally posted by Seedle
        4:Tukhachevsky by onodera, though he wasn't sure. The face seems off, but so do alot of the faces. And this helmet appears to have flaps on the side. But the whole star and spike thing definitely works. A cautious
        This woolen helmet was the standard issue helmet of the Red Army in the RCW. However, he's the only Red commander from the RCW who is consistently photographed shaved and who doesn't look overwhelmingly Semitic.
        He also led the Reds into Siberia, so he might be mentioned in Chinese history textbooks. I'm still not sure it's him.
        Graffiti in a public toilet
        Do not require skill or wit
        Among the **** we all are poets
        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
          70: Steven Spielberg, Winston

No, no. No! That was a joke! I said he was hiding behind the horse, so he couldn't have a number assigned to him.
          You know, I was going to edit it, but that person has a vague resemblance to Spielberg, so I'm leaving it until a better guess is posted. Not saying it's a perfect match, but it's at least as close as Audrey... If someone thinks they know who #70 actually is, post up!
          You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

If Winston wasn't going to name him as Spielberg, I was... so give it to me instead .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
            X