Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Québec > USA

FACT!

Tim Backshall, chief strategist at Credit Derivatives Research, said the price implied that the US was more likely to default on its obligations than Japan, Germany, France, Quebec, the Netherlands and several Scandinavian countries. Traders said the CDS market for US debt was illiquid and it was hard to see evidence of increased concern over US creditworthiness in broader market prices.
    bleh

Quebec is a third-world country that depends on foreign aid from Canada to function.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      Canada is a third-world country that depends on foreign aid from Alberta to function.
      fixed.
      bleh

Comment

No argument there.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

@Asher

Is there any separatist movement in Alberta? If yes, what's are the support from the population?
          bleh

Comment

wtf is Alberta? Oily part of Canada or something?
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

Its our own version of Texas.

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

If Canada gets free from teh british agressors and has a president from Alberta, teh world will be in teh trouble.
                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by CrONoS
                  @Asher

Is there any separatist movement in Alberta? If yes, what's are the support from the population?
                  There is, but at the moment it's not too serious. That will change if the Liberals ever get elected and enact the Green Shift plan they have, or any other plan that will seriously derail the Alberta economy. When Harper said the Green Shift will threaten national unity, most people assumed he meant Quebec (for some reason). He wasn't referring to Quebec.

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                    If Canada gets free from teh british agressors and has a president from Alberta, teh world will be in teh trouble.
                    Canada's prime minister is a Calgary, Alberta boy...

Comment

at Backshall including Quebec -- a province of Canada (in case you didn't know ) -- with the names of countries, as if their political status is comparable. Moron.

Originally posted by Asher
                      When Harper said the Green Shift will threaten national unity, most people assumed he meant Quebec (for some reason). He wasn't referring to Quebec.
                      QFT.
                      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

The best part was Dion pretending like what Harper said wasn't true, just because he was a National Unit Minister under Chretien (which is part of the reason we have a separatist party in Alberta )

Comment

While I have my doubts that the prices of these insurance contracts are based in reality, they are useful to show policymakers that an increase in public debt has consequences.
                          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
                          X