Umm.. Absentee Ballot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm.. Absentee Ballot?

I mailed a request for an absentee ballot from the state of PA about two weeks ago and still have not received the ballot. According to the Federal Voting Assistance Program website, most states mail out the ballots 30-45 days before the election. Well, we are currently 43 days from the election and I ship out in 11 days.

Am I going to have my voting rights denied because I am training for the military?

(I already experienced a possible USERRA violation with my job firing me [though they hired me back the next day when my replacement lost money]; don't tell me I won't be able to vote either )

Bah, military, what a pathetic excuse! If you can't vote at the time when everyone else does it's proof you aren't really interested and you are rightfully ignored then

Blah

Comment

That's interesting. One of my friends in the Marines was literally ordered (along with his entire company) to file for absentee ballots as a company (ie, the company clerk collected the requests and mailed them in and such).
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Call the Office of the Registrar of Voters.

Comment

Working...
        X