OMG! Get it off! Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG! Get it off! Help!

I just tried typing in bettyloupies.com and the old page comes up not the one Hueji fixed. How do I get it off or at least get one of those thingy's up that says under construction. It's great and really really super cool that it's now coming up on google and yahoo, but I want it to come up write not wrong. HELp How do I get it off!
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

It might just be a cache issue - your browser remembers what pages it loaded before and sometimes decides to use the saved copies instead of going to the internet and updating it. I get a pink page with a white navigation sidebar - is that the original or Hueji's ?
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

This is what it looks like for me (uncached).
      Attached Files

Comment

And this is the main page. It's very different from the google cache page, which is from 9/9/08, which will be in the following post.
        Attached Files

Comment

Cached page (what it appeared like on 9/9/08, minus the google top thingie):
          Attached Files

Comment

This still says "Cuttie Pies - $4.00". Lose a "t".
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

looks fine now.

I'd have to agree with sloww though
              "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
              "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

I've asked Hueji to fix that I think it's getting lost in translation He did something and fixed it to where it doesn't look like it did earlier. He's the man! Well the man for right now anyway

Hueji it's cutie pies, fix the extra t darlin'.
                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

See, that's what happens when you export good AMerican jobs to eurocommie furriners. Keep the jobs at home! USA! USA! USA!
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                  X