Stolenwirelessboredomthreadi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolenwirelessboredomthreadi

I'm posting here because I'm waiting to get into a party in a suburb, but the host doesn't know me, and the guy who knows the host is still on his way. I'm basically camped outside somebody's house stealing their unsecured wireless access, sitting in my car with all the lights off.

The first thing I did was to call my friend on Skype (my cell phone was at his house) and make sure he was all right. Apparently, he cooked some falafel and ended up stinking of oil, so he's in the shower. He'll be along in about half an hour so I've got that much time to kill on this person's web access.

Secondly I am trying to avoid detection in my car by putting the chair really far back and low. I parked under a lamppost, which was a tactical error, and so I had to move the car a bit and am now parked under a tree, which means the only thing that somebody could see would be the top of my head.

The computer screen was on the dimmest it would go, but even that lit up my face a lot. So now I have the scleen folded down as far as it will go and am typing under it. I may make mistakes, as I am nott completely used to typing in Dvorak by touch alone.

The car smells faintly of Chinese food and so I sprayed a load of Febreeze around. It's making my eys water and I wish I could turn on the AC but that would blow my cover. So I'm sat heerr on one bar of Internet access unable to watch Youtube or anythinrg bandwidth intensive for 30 minutse.

My Nintendo DS is in the other car by I think I may have my GBA here somewhere. I'm wearing pretty dark clothes so all I have to do is lie back and I think my face is out of view of the nearest light source. It's possible that my wrists are visible because they're right under the LCD display.

The web access is too weak for me to use even GCahat's eatures.Two oHispanic guys have just gotten into a pickup truck near me and so I'm leaning down even further into the seat back. Their reverse lights are very bright and if anything blows my cover, that'll be it.

I took off my shoes on the drive over, but now in the darkness I can't find them with my feet. It's been about four days since I got a good night's sleep, and suddenly in the calm chirpy quiet I feel very fatigued. The Greex letter omega in lowercase looks faintly testicular. The ancient Athenians worshipped a death aspect that resembled a woman with an owl's head. A precursor to Athena, perhaps.

They added in an extra line of script to No Country For Old Men because Woody Harrellson's father in real life was a hired killer and shot a judge, for which he was convicted and died in prison. Seventeen years was the median life expectancy in the Warlord era before the Japanese invaded.

One of my friends in high shcool was a body builder and abused steroids to gain muscular bulk. She told me she had to tape down her clitoris. There is a green hill far away without a city wall, where Badge man shot at JFK atop a grassy knoll.

Rogue and Vagabond is a common law offense related to property destruction. Science suggests a link between homosexualtiy and being born youngest of several male siblnngs.

It is quite hard to type when you can't see the screen. I will stop here as I think mf friend just get here.
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

You really put way too much effort into this. No one's going to suspect you of stealing wireless anyway. They're just going to see someone using a laptop in their car.
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

And this was AC's last post ever.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico
        You really put way too much effort into this. No one's going to suspect you of stealing wireless anyway. They're just going to see someone using a laptop in their car.
        You're missing the point: it's fun.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Thanks for sharing, AliCo.
          And pretty impressive typing under the circumstances.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Party's still going strong but as I near the end of my third decade my endurance isn't quite what it was. Barely an hour after midnight I'm back in my car again, all salsa'd out, and ready to drive home with no more drama with dudes.

They should really tell you when an ex is going to be around. Now I realize I've moved to a place just down the road from him. He's a damn good cook.

A nice lady gave me a ride to my car which was the only one facing the wrong way on the road. Now I have to make that bloody 60 mile drive back north.
            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
            X