My Uncle just died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Uncle just died

A few hours ago I just found out. You see I was out doing the press thing for this little ole' pie contest and I get home to so sorry.... Sucks because he's the last one left in my dad's family. So I'm officially an orphan. This BTW is also the man (who if you remember I'm adopted) whom has been thought to actually be my biological father. I'm named for his Aunt and his wife(who also happens to be my father's sister).

He's also the one who when my mother died drove to the college I was attending and was there to tell me instead of my father. My father was only 45 minutes further away then Uncle Freddy who drove over 2 hours to get to where I was. And he let me drive his Mercedes home. No one drove that ever! His license plate said "It Mine"

So yeah it's been an amazing, incredible, one of the great experiences in my life kinda days (pie contest thing) which is a pretty cool thing in and of itself. You go from having a great kind of day to all of the doo da being taken out of your zippadeeee

So right now I'm and I think I will go and have a
    Last edited by Tiamat; September 19, 2008, 19:08.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Sorry to hear about your loss. Chin up, better to toss back those .
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Prayers to you Maam

May your burden be lightened during these hours of pain
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
      X