Spain pays jobless immigrants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢

If you'd make the US a poor country there'd also be less incentive to cross the border.
    That's what our government and financial sector is doing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      They can have liberty where they came from, until they're legal residents somewhere else. What's your problem? You're documented to the max.

Sloww, I realize facts aren't easy things for you to grasp, but the comment above mine is from David Floyd, who is a libertarian, so my comment about libertarianism was directed at . . . ?
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

It's certainly curious a communist doesn't like the gov't telling people where to live whereas a libertarian does.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Isn't it, though?
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Fascists like to tell people where to live also.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
              Fascists like to tell people where to live also.
              Like where there's public transit.
              -rmsharpe

Comment

Actually, fascists like to tell people whether or not they can live.

Comment

Communists have been known to enjoy that pastime, too.

Comment

We don't enjoy it.

Comment

I've read the title as "Spain spays jobless immigrants".
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X