Sarah Palin Hates Bill Gates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dis

I had no idea Mohommad Ali had so much sex.
    Actually, what Wiglaf implied was that Mohammad Ali had had less sex than Wiglaf. Therefore, I can only assume that Ali was totally celibate.
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Why would anyone have Wiglaf on ignore?

He's pure comedy gold.

But I guess you have to ignore the only person that mentions sex more than you do.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
        I can only assume that Ali was totally celibate.
        You're right, I'm celibate.
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Actually, what Wiglaf implied was that Mohammad Ali had had less sex than Wiglaf. Therefore, I can only assume that Ali was totally celibate.
          I have a lot less sex than Wiglaf.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
            Therefore, I can only assume that Ali was totally celibate.
            Meh, part of me guessed that'd be misread but laziness still won the day
            Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
              I have a lot less sex than Wiglaf.
              Why do you believe he has any? Because he sometimes makes offhand references to vapid club-rat exploits? Hell, I could do that.
              Last edited by Darius871; September 21, 2008, 21:56.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

Well, I have 0 sex, and my observation is anyone can have sex if they let their standards low enough and spend lots of time at bars which have desperate women.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

0 = 0.
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

Meh, part of me guessed that'd be misread but laziness still won the day
                    Nothing wrong with laziness!

But depending on interpretation, "celibacy" can be read to just mean "not getting married", compared to "chastity" which means "not getting any".

And by that definition I'm certainly celibate.

Whether I'm chaste will take a bit more persuasion though
                    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I have always heard celibacy associated with not getting any.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Yes, it's taken on that meaning in present day language. It had slightly different roots though:

1663, formed in Eng. from L. cælibatus "state of being unmarried," from cælebs "unmarried," from PIE base *kaiwelo- "alone" + lib(h)s- "living." Celibate first recorded 1829.
                        (From one of the definitions on Dictionary.com... and the rest do indeed show that in current parlance it means "abstention from sex" as well as non-marriage.)
                        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Chastity is to be chaste. To be chaste is primarly that one does not have sex that is considered immoral or against religion. It can be used as a synonym to celebacy though. Or so my dictionary tells me.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Nothing wrong with laziness!

But depending on interpretation, "celibacy" can be read to just mean "not getting married", compared to "chastity" which means "not getting any".

And by that definition I'm certainly celibate.

Whether I'm chaste will take a bit more persuasion though
                            I considered chastity for .04 seconds but then figured P1) the one of those two words most associated with Catholic priests is celibacy, and P2) Catholic priests are not supposed to **** at all regardless of marriage, so C) celibate today means no ****ing. Anyway common usage always determines meaning more than etymology IMHO.[/nitpick]
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

Even discussing chastity within a 5 mile radius of me is laughable. It is like discussing the genocide in Darfur when Adolf Hitler in a Ronald McDonald costume is just around the corner with his ripped ruby red smile and free hamburgers.

It is true, I boink like train engine. Let's get one thing clear: my standards are not always the Mona Lisa. Sometimes they dip dangerously close to the Picasso. But Jon Miller, and I'm not saying I'd have sex with you, I do have my limits, and when I say I BONED A FAT GIRL I really mean mildly -- really mildly -- overweight. You would not be intimidated by Mild sauce at Taco Bell, would you? NO YOU HEAD STRAIGHT FOR THE SPICY

Comment

Working...
                              X