What "strange" habit do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What "strange" habit do you have?

When I go to a public restroom to pee I don't use the open urinals. I go into one of the stalls and stand at the toilet.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

That is strange, considering I piss on a bush.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Strange to many, me Im just Brother Bruce living my life my way

My humor is strange to many, unique to some

So strange is a matter of selective perception
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

MrFun:

admit it! you sit down when you pee!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          That is strange, considering I piss on a bush.
          That's actually very common these days.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Well, the world is catching up with my example. Except France, always trying to out-do, pisses on sidewalks.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              Well, the world is catching up with my example. Except France, always trying to out-do, pisses on sidewalks.
              back home in the woods of Northern Maine, thats all we did, P!$$ on a tree
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

After I finish devouring the brains of my enemies, I always make sure to wash my hands twice. Must be OCD or something.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

CDO. Have to keep the letters in sequence.

Comment

I visit Apolyton.

Comment

Every other Saturday I get out of bed at 8:00am and sit in a recorded conference call with 4 other individuals and talk about a variety of obscure gaming facts. And then, worst of all, we post it on the internet!
                      In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

That's pretty weird.

Comment

When I go to a public restroom to pee I don't use the open urinals, I use the other urinals instead.
                          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

What?

Comment

When I go to a public restroom to pee I don't use the open urinals, I use the other urinals instead.
                              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Working...
                              X