The Fable of the Dragon-Tryant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please delete wrong thread
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

What no further comments here?
      Last edited by Heraclitus; September 24, 2008, 19:00.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
        I'd certainly give up my right to have children for a shot at immortality, or a few hundred years anyway. I'd even get a vassectomy if it is part of the deal.
        I suppose many people would.

Comment

Working...
        X