Oliver Stone's W.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oliver Stone's W.

Download Film GIFs for Free on GifDB. More than 40 Film Animated GIFs to download.

Not much of a preview, I take it this will be about Bush?
    Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

When George met Laura

Comment

After 8 years of his presidency there is no way in hell I'm paying 8 bucks to see a 2 hour film dedicated to his life.

Comment

I'm sure it won't be flattering.

Comment

it's be pretzel vs teh terrorist
            featuring exit thwarting door

a must see

edit: actually this might be the first comedy from Stone
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Well, Stone's take on Castro was pretty meh, so I don't think this one will be any good either.

I'll just wait it for it to be on google video.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                Well, Stone's take on Castro was pretty meh....
                I did like his cameo in Dave where he opined the President had been replaced by a double.

Comment

Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

hahahaha, f**k the entire white house tent That's too funny
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I really like Nixon (movie). Actually I think I'll rent it tonight.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                        I really like Nixon (movie). Actually I think I'll rent it tonight.
                        It was good, but Dan Hedaya should have been Nixon instead of Sir Anthony Hopkins.
                        And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Originally posted by Supr49er

It was good, but Dan Hedaya should have been Nixon instead of Sir Anthony Hopkins.
                          Doesn't he only do comedy? I thought Hopkins was excellent.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                          X