Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snoopy369
    I'm fairly sure a certain canadian lawyer would disagree with you there
    There's a London in Texas too but my point is still valid.
    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH

There is only one London, and its in England. "Hometown" to me means the place you were born.

My house is in Hoover, a suburb of Birmingham.
      There actually seems to be a London, Alabama, halfway between Mobile and Montgomery.

Mit Google Maps lokale Anbieter suchen, Karten anzeigen und Routenpläne abrufen.
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo
        That's really a good book.

Another book that deals with both is Kevin Philips' "Cousins' War." It traces the continuity between the Engilsh Civil War, the American Revolutionary War, and the American Civil War. Compared to "Albion's Seed," it's more polemic and less rigorous, but more readable.
        Yeah but the rigorousness of Albion's Seed is freaking awesome in places. I especially like the bit about naming patterns, especially the bit about the girl named Chastity getting knocked up by a guy called Goodman Woodman
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
        X