Two.Threads.A.Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two.Threads.A.Day

I saw Snoopy369's comment and thought I could help, yes Gramps you should!

So if someone has such as burning desire to have more than TWO.THREADS.A.DAY please PM me and I will start a thread for you.

Its my way of helping out Apolytons Masses get their thoughts out.

Oh and Winston, this also goes for you if ya get off your high horsie and realize I am yankin yer chain
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

You weren't yanking my chain. It was I who reacted to your continued and customary posting of disgusting pictures.

It seems to be weighing heavier on you than on me, considering how you can't seem to let it go.

Comment

Why bother enforcing such an outmoded rule anyway?
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

GT, you didn't used to be like that, posting such stuff all the time. I want the old, less wierd GT back.
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
          GT, you didn't used to be like that, posting such stuff all the time. I want the old, less wierd GT back.
          So it is asked, so shall it be done

Since Lancer is a nice guy and I aspire to be, I did exactly the task he requested.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
            You weren't yanking my chain. It was I who reacted to your continued and customary posting of disgusting pictures.

It seems to be weighing heavier on you than on me, considering how you can't seem to let it go.
            Your correct

I will try to do better Winston, please forgive me

Comment

Wait, what?

2 threads?

I'm missing something somewhere...

But, I could be convinced of starting threads for folks too...
              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

If you post less than 2 threads a day you get a PCR.

Comment

I remember the bad old days when some bored yoyo would start six, eight, ten spam threads.

I think there should be an upper limit. But I think that limit should be greater than 2...especially now that things have slowed down on this forum.

More threads/day would be a good thing.

Comment

A slower forum with alot less people is the goal. That's why they split the OT into 4 massively slow forums. If more than 2 threads a day were allowed then things might pick up again, leading to futher forum splits. As you know, the forum page is full, so we can't possibly allow more that 2 threads a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                      A slower forum with alot less people is the goal. That's why they split the OT into 4 massively slow forums. If more than 2 threads a day were allowed then things might pick up again, leading to futher forum splits. As you know, the forum page is full, so we can't possibly allow more that 2 threads a day.

Uh...huh....

Alrighty then, I'll just head back over to the Halloween forums where people at least make sense...

Skull for you.
                      Attached Files
                      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Cute though.

Comment

Poor kid. She doesn't realize she's about to be used as a human sacrifice in some dark ritual within the confines of a dungeon.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                            Poor kid. She doesn't realize she's about to be used as a human sacrifice in some dark ritual within the confines of a dungeon.
                            You say that like it's a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                              Uhh, she's the one with the toothy grin, the red eyes, and brandishing a skull. I think her parents are the ones who are unaware they are about to have the ultimate horror visited upon them by the girl of evil

edit even before I post Damn, I'm the **** tonight.
                              That "ultimate horror" obviously doesn't include what is on the internet. But "ultimate non-internet horror" doesn't read as well.
                              You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Working...
                              X