Tories are Modernising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tories are Modernising

Conservative MP Ann Widdecombe, a former shadow home secretary, told the Sunday Express: "I can hardly believe this is true.

"I know the Conservative Party is supposed to be modernising but do we have to throw every value out of the window?

"Can you imagine what our old ladies are going to make of it if they turn up there by mistake?"

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Perhaps the Conservatives should be handing out one-way plane tickets to the U.S., the way things are headed for them!
    -rmsharpe

Comment

No no no no no no no no no no no

Comment

A step in the right direction

Seriously though, it looks as if it's nothing more than a another sensationalised media gimmick. The brochure itself was from 'Marketing Birmingham', which looks to me as if it came straight out of the local tourist office. Most likely it was a mistake. The conference organisers had probably forgotten to notice or remove the politically embarrassing voucher for a strip club amidst the rest of the paraphernalia.
        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

knowing well the politician behavior through the ages it was only the right thing to do to please them (especially Tory) ...

However the face of old Tory lady going into the bar on a discount : priceless:
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
          X