AT&T U-Verse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AT&T U-Verse

Has anyone tried to get this or have this service? I've been waiting since the middle of July for AT&T to finish their install and they can't seem to do anything right.

Two technicians have come out and have installed about $300 worth of equipment. I've called three times, gotten promises that the problems be resolved, and was promised calls back. Low and behold, no calls back until Friday whereas the customer service girl tried to get the service to work over the phone and - surprise! - she couldn't. What did she do then? She primised to call me back on Monday.

The funny thing is that my doofus neighbor works for the company and has the service. I expected no less from a company that employs a guy who makes his dog **** in the basement.

...uh, it's ****in' AT&T. If you expected no less, why did you even bother?
    B♭3

Comment

Bundled package, already had phone and Dish Netwrok through them, plus my wife likes the new programming.

Comment

Lock your neighbor in a room with Pekka and Wiggy, and let them talk at him for the weekend.
        Poor bastard will be a weeping, blabbering fool when it's over.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Tuttle
          Bundled package, already had phone and Dish Netwrok through them, plus my wife likes the new programming.
          Sho ga nai, then.
          B♭3

Comment

Working...
          X