What's so special about Apolyton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's so special about Apolyton?

Lately my router has been messing with my internet connection (getting a new one soon), where it pretty much blocks for almost all internet... Out of the 10000000+ web sites I have tried to visit when internet was down, only 'Poly worked? Why?

Oh well, as long as Poly works, everything is just fine
    This space is empty... or is it?

the internets were merciful
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Apolyton is annexing the internet soon none of us will be able to visit any other sites.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Other way around for me. I'm constantly having trouble logging into Apolyton recently.

No problems anywhere else.
        be free

Comment

It's clear that Poly has a server that rocks in Texas (good old US of A). The other servers are located in BFE Belgium.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy
            Other way around for me. I'm constantly having trouble logging into Apolyton recently.

No problems anywhere else.
            the same for me
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

For those experiencing Poly access difficulties recently, hopefully they should be solved now; if not, report details in the related A/C forum thread.
              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

My access is back to normal after a difficult time over a week ago.
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Re: What's so special about Apolyton?

Originally posted by Adagio
                  Lately my router has been messing with my internet connection (getting a new one soon), where it pretty much blocks for almost all internet... Out of the 10000000+ web sites I have tried to visit when internet was down, only 'Poly worked? Why?

Oh well, as long as Poly works, everything is just fine
                  as people have said, it's usually the oter way around

Comment

Weird... I guess I must have a special connection for 'Poly then
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                    X