Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Poles does it take to build an upside-down house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll just stay away from the toilet when I'm visiting them
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
      I'll just stay away from the toilet when I'm visiting them
      "Oh ****"
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

The plans were in English units, but the workers were using Metric tools?
        I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

The toilet paper is put in the right way, so it isn't all the wrong way around in that place

Comment

I guess that rest of the Europe doesn't really need to worry about polish construction workers.

Comment

Originally posted by Julian Delphiki
              I guess that rest of the Europe doesn't really need to worry about polish construction workers.
              ...Or they really need to worry about them...
              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Americans know how to own an upside-down house 10x the Poles. Just ask Oerdin.
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Here is another one, but they didn't quite manage to get it upside-down,
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                    We find some drunk passed out on the street. Without waking him, we carry him into the house, leave him there, and tip toe away.
                    BTW: I still think this is a damn funny idea

Comment

Working...
                    X