Cell Regeneration Breakthrough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell Regeneration Breakthrough

So easy to understand, yet so hard to believe..
    be free

There was already a thread on this...
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Irrelevant, my threads are always better by default.
      be free

Comment

But never the less this is pure awesome! Is this being mass produced to help people who have lost fingers (I know the potential is much larger but this is a good enough to warrant use as it is)
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

What is this about? I don't have time to watch vids all day
          Blah

Comment

BeBro, the doctors played a joke on the old man, they told him to sprinkle this powder on his cut finger, and told him his finger will grow back. But actually the powder was filled with penis cells.

The scientists were later sued.
            be free

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
              But never the less this is pure awesome! Is this being mass produced to help people who have lost fingers (I know the potential is much larger but this is a good enough to warrant use as it is)
              I don't know how this technology is going to change the medical market. It's quite a serious step forward for humanity. It's not life-changing, it's world-changing.
              be free

Comment

old.
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
                  There was already a thread on this...
                  I haven't seen it.

Thanks for this.

Comment

Working...
                  X