Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That's it!!! I'm done and through no more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's it!!! I'm done and through no more!

I hate this I can't build this stupid website and make corrections. Everytime I try to make a stupid correction it fu*ks it up doesn't do it right and apparently I just don't freeeeeeeeeekin understand how to do this stupid little one thing.

I'm done, I give up, I've been in tears for the last 30 minutes trying to do this and I just can't and the more I try the stupider I feel! I'm at work coming off my lunch break so now I'm going to go into the bathroom fix my makeup and try to forget about it. I guess I don't need a website afterall.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Calm down a bit -- I think it was fine the way it was the other day. All you need is the most basic, simple website because that goes with the theme of your company. It's all you need.

What're you trying to do?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Damn! I should have read this before I replied to your PM not five minutes ago...
      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
      And notifying the next of kin
      Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        Calm down a bit -- I think it was fine the way it was the other day. All you need is the most basic, simple website because that goes with the theme of your company. It's all you need.

What're you trying to do?
        she's probably trying to arrange the html on the page:

its a little messed up right now.

these are being covered up by the white bar:
        Betty Lou's Buttermilk Pie ~ Winner " Taste of the Driskill" 2008-2009 Signature Pie 1886 Cafe & Bakery Driskill Hotel

This one should go under the 2nd picture but is to the side.
        "I was never a fan of Buttermilk
        Pie, but yours made a believer out of me."

This one should go next to the bottom most picture:
        "After winning the Taste of the Driskill Pie Contest"
        Last edited by Whoha; September 10, 2008, 15:14.

Comment

Which part?

I still think it looks fine for what it needs to be...
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Whoha

she's probably trying to arrange the html on the page:

its a little messed up right now.

these are being covered up by the white bar:
            Betty Lou's Buttermilk Pie ~ Winner " Taste of the Driskill" 2008-2009 Signature Pie 1886 Cafe & Bakery Driskill Hotel

This one should go under the 2nd picture but is to the side.
            "I was never a fan of Buttermilk
            Pie, but yours made a believer out of me."

This one should go next to the bottom most picture:
            "After winning the Taste of the Driskill Pie Contest"
            this all looks fine to me in Firefox 3.1.

Looks like IE craps out rendering it...

Comment

Here's what I see in FF 3...
              Attached Files

Comment

It works on older firefox as well, so yea, Microsoft can be blamed.

Comment

Here's the bottom:

So have no fear, Tia. It's not you who is stupid, but Internet Explorer.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Tell that to the millions of hungry, delicious treat seeking, cupcake fearing customers who use IE.

Comment

Yes, it needs to be fixed. But it's not Tia's fault.

Comment

It looks good in Firefox 3, but is ****ed up in Opera and IE6. I didn't bother to look in IE7.

I don't know about Yahoo's Sitebuilder but the code is horrible. Three nested div's around a paragraph that contains a single image... Font tags galore.

I suspect that IE and Opera give different margin and padding sizes for paragraphs than Firefox because the first line below the photo is pushed there by a lot of empty paragraph's.

Edit: hah, Wiggie has just entered the building!
                        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                        And notifying the next of kin
                        Once again...

Comment

See, Opera sucks.

Comment

momentary pop in........really cause I'm really feeling like it's mine cause I can't figure this out. I can learn how do draw blood and do lab reports but this............. I'm at the point where I want to throw in the towel but I need this stupid thing.
                            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Welcome to the wonderful world of cross browser CSS issues. I'm available for hire at $125/hour.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X