Provost in Athens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Provost in Athens

Over the best part of the next year I am going to be in Athens a lot involved in a project...including for a chunk of four weeks in February...so, any recommendations of what is good to do there?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

put on a Turkish shirt, walk around and shout "this is Turkey"
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Go around telling everyone they've lost their Marbles.

Comment

Just act typical british - drink yourself total pissed, beat up strange foreigners, rape some women (watch out - the moustaches can be confusing), steal etc
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I think my client may object. Or approve. I dunno what the tradition is in FOPOG
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well, if you are invited to a blowjob competition, you might have a hint - just remember to check if you are supposed to give or get
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Ooooh, good point
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                Just act typical british - rape some women
                You are a vile, repulsive piece of ****.

Comment

You should know by now extreme xenophobia and hatred is par for the course with Denmark
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Well I will be in Athens for most of February...I must say that the idea of spending February there is more appealing than spending it here in the dreary, miserable weather.
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

You are a vile, repulsive piece of ****.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                        Well I will be in Athens for most of February...I must say that the idea of spending February there is more appealing than spending it here in the dreary, miserable weather.
                        Just be prepared for heavy snow. I've once been there in march month - it started nicely with 25 deg around midnight but at the end of the week it was snowing

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                        X