• Giannopoulos' Aggressors Colonize The Earth

well mainly Australia, there 45 Giannopouloses / million in australia

so which countries have you colonized?
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

2 US presidents
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
      2 US presidents
      you're threadjacking but anyway...

there was at least one greek minister named Giannopoulos. he was quite a character, even had his one political tv show when his party was in power.

Comment

No I'm not, it's quite pertinent to the discussion.

Besides, beggars can't be choosers - just be grateful to have a poster of my stature posting
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Hum, map does not include Finland. I've colonized 0.06 FPM in the US, though, and 7.58 in Sweden.

There's OLMO RODNEY ROLAND I M JEFFREY AAKE KATJA PEKKA MATTI JUKKA, top forenames... I'm certain they are also only forenames.

Quite a lot in Minnesota and Maryland, I seem to recall Minnesota being quite "finnish" state...
          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

PEKKA
            i never realized "pekka" is an actual name

Comment

The thing to note here is how your relatives are all smarter than you, in that they've fled that the world country you live in.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Spain and Slovenia, depending on the transliteration.
                Graffiti in a public toilet
                Do not require skill or wit
                Among the **** we all are poets
                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

I'm mostly German and, correctly, Swiss. Though there is some French and a fair amount US. Argentina and India are also slightly incl.
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Us Irish-Italians are everywhere!
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

None.
                      We are only 8.03 FPM and only in Belgium.
                      The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Canada 82FPM

Comment

3438 FPM in the Netherlands, then 37.55 in new Zealand, and low 30's in Belgium and Luxembourg.

Comment

What's creepy is in Canada, my surname is by far most popular in Alberta -- but my immediate family are the only ones of our family in Alberta.

Not surprisingly, all of the Commonwealth countries are in the top for my name.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

neat
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X