Lets build a coalition to destroy Danish agressors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets build a coalition to destroy Danish agressors

Denmark is a small country. It seems harmless. But it's wrong. It's the most troublesome country in Europe. Not only does it continue to occupy rightfully Canadian soil (Hand island), not only does it hold Frisian and german lands in the south, not only does it look for a right moment to take back Skania from its rightful swedish owners, but it is in a territorial conflict with Poland. I learned it by an accident. It seams we have a territorial dispute with Denmark for like 30 or more years now, but danish lobby kept it secret until a couple of years ago.

Orange - disputed area between poland and Denmark.

Apart from that, the bloodthirsty agressor danish queen continues to bear the title of duchess of Pommerania, which indicates clearly a danish threat to territories of both Poland and Germany

I urge the world to unite and act upon danish threat before it's too late. Poland and Canada are the most threatened nations. I think we can count on Germans and greenlandish separatists as well. Frisians? Any Frisians there? Also, Swedes should plunder Denmark. It's part of their tradition after all. And Norway and Iceland should take revenge after years of danish domination too.
    Attached Files
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Give us the entire Arctic and we'll let Poland have that orange stuff. Well, most of it anyway. Some of it.. Poland will get as much orange stuff as we can spare. Promise!

Comment

Actually, Norway was wrongfully taken from us by the Swedish aggressors.
      http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

Aye. And Icelandic aggressors took away Iceland.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
          Give us the entire Arctic and we'll let Poland have that orange stuff. Well, most of it anyway. Some of it.. Poland will get as much orange stuff as we can spare. Promise!

With global warming that arctic region could be quite a fertile area in the future.
          Last edited by Hercules; September 7, 2008, 18:04.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

it is full of oil, and Russians lately expressed will to drill here, as well as their conviction that entire Arctic is russian shelf, and, therefore, belongs to Mother Russia.
            I expect many peacekeeping missions by Russia against Canada, Denmark/Greenland, Norway and USA in the future.
            Middle East!

Comment

Poland deserves nothing for the simple fact of it being full of Polish people.
              Last edited by Riesstiu IV; September 7, 2008, 22:04.

Comment

If you don't want your property stolen by Polish tourist in the summer, you have to weld it in place. So now they even try to steal a part of the sea. No surprise there.
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                  it is full of oil, and Russians lately expressed will to drill here, as well as their conviction that entire Arctic is russian shelf, and, therefore, belongs to Mother Russia.
                  I expect many peacekeeping missions by Russia against Canada, Denmark/Greenland, Norway and USA in the future.
                  As long as Russia doesn't hand out passports to Arcticans there's nothing to fear.
                  Blah

Comment

the Danish are really Russians in EU... beware
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I think the cause of this conflict should be eliminated: Poland should be given administration over Bornholm
                      Middle East!

Comment

Yeah, and only Bornholm
                        Blah

Comment

The entire population of the world could be fitted into Bornholm, if every person was given one tenth of a square meter to occupy.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                            Yeah, and only Bornholm
                            I'm OK with that as long as all Germans are fitted in the Hans Island
                            Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                              Poland deserves nothing for the simple fact of it being full of Polish people.
                              Don't worry. They're all moving to England now.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X