Your Total Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Total Posts

Mine is 15997 (4.90 posts per day). To me, that seems low. I've gone periods taking a break, (planned or not, Rat Bastards), but still... under 5 posts a day seems low to me.

Do your post stats seem correct to you? I don't doubt that they are correct, I'm asking does your perception equate to reality?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I'd be surprised if anyones perception here equated to reality.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I think you make an excellent point.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

22,795 (1.61 posts per day... well, from Dec 1969)
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yeah.

Comment

Hmm

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I don't recall ever making any of the 7530 posts (3.04 per day) attributed to this account... WTF?

Comment

Aeson, you're naturally gabby. You wouldn't notice.

Comment

And Sloww would know.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Damn skippy.

Comment

9447 (2.78 posts per day)

there, I Got my 2

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

2758 (0.85 posts per day)

If OT posts had always counted, I'd already be emperor
                        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

I'd be Deity if they counted.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

How do I determine my total posts?
                            Long time member @ Apolyton
                            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

2266 (0.72 posts per day)

It's hard to believe I've been a Polytubby for more than eight years now. Time flies!

Gatekeeper
                              "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Working...
                              X