Epic teenager fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Who here has not vowed to never drink again...ever......and this time we really mean it.
    never

however, I occasionally think about not drinking again

this is normally after not drinking for a while, after drinking recently (no matter how bad the hangover/etc was), I am generally into drinking again

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Maybe the Baileys in her drink really did originate from a camel this time..

Comment

LOL someone named Tiamat won a pie contest? A pie contest? What the hell. This site is so ****ed up.

Comment

I love all those liquors one by one, but I'm old enough to know that they would taste like **** when mixed in a big glass.
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
            They couldn't be more vague. Is this an american football or the rest of the world football?
            She's from England. They don't know anything about real football over there. So, they must mean one of the round "footballs."

Comment

Corinne Coyle reacted to the 10 euro mixture of Baileys, chilli, tequila, absinthe, ouzo, vodka, cider and gin.
              Okay, who here is going to be the first to try this mixture out?

I would but I have no idea what "chilli" refers to.
              "Every time I have to make a tough decision, I ask myself, 'What would Tom Cruise do?' Then I jump up and down on the couch." - Neil Strauss

Comment

I think some sort of nasty spice is meant, such as tabasco.

I thought a fire on the prairie was a tough *****, but the concoction she had tops that by a long way . I'd like to know what it's called.
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I haven't touched the stuff for, hum, 9 years.

Though, the finnish society considers me an outcast, as such.
                    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                    X